Yield: 1 loaf - 12 slices
2 tablespoons butter, softened
2 tablespoons neufchatel cheese
1 cup sugar
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup mashed banana
1/2 cup skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup coconut, flaked
- Preheat oven to 350. Cot loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside. Beat margarine and Neufchatel cheese at med. speed in mixer; add 1 cup sugar, beating well. Add egg, beat well.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; stir well.
- Comine banana, milk and vanilla; stir well.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture; mix after each addition. Stir in coconut.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake at 350 for 60 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!